Chipotle & Lemongrass Maple Pork Chops
- 2 pieces of Bone-In Pork Chops
- 2 Tsp Butter
- 3 Tsp Canola oil
- 4 Tsp PURE Infused Maple Syrup – Chipotle & Lemongrass
- dash of salt and pepper
- To prepare, set oven to 400F/200C
- Generously season pork chop with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat oven safe frying pan on high, once hot, carefully place pork chop on pan.
- Allow pan to sear all sides of pork chop, once seared. Placed in oven.
- Check pork chop at around 6 ½ minutes, internal temperature should be at approximately 145F/62C
- Allow pork chop to rest on separate plate.
- The pan contains all the delicious juices from the pork chops itself, so lets make a “Au Jus” (Pan Sauce) with it.
- While pan is still hot, put butter in, stir frequently.
- Start adding PURE Infused Maple Syrup – Chipotle & Lemongrass to pan.
- Reduce sauce till it has a syrupy texture, pour on top of pork chop and serve.