- 3 cups (700ml) whole milk
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy cream
- 5 eggs, separated
- 2/3 cup(130ml) Pure Infused Maple Syrup Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Clove
- 3/4 cup (175ml) Dark Rum
- In a sauce pot, combine milk and cream and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks and maple syrup until combined.
- Slowly whisk the hot milk and cream into the egg mixture until combined.
- Add rum, and stir until smooth.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Before serving, beat the egg whites in a large bowl or stand mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold into eggnog until combined.
- To serve, garnish with a drizzle of Pure Infused Maple Syrup Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Clove.
Serves 8. Eggnog is good for 4 days if refrigerated.