- 2 pork tenderloins, fat and silver skin removed
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- ½ cup finely sliced snow peas
- ½ cup finely sliced carrots
- ½ cup finely sliced red pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely sliced green onion
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- ¼ cup Pure Infused Maple Gastrique
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all of the vegetable slaw ingredients together in a large bowl. Toss well and let sit for least ten minutes so vegetables and gastrique can infuse together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Grill pork tenderloin to desired doneness, season with salt and pepper. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Place sliced pork on plate and top with vegetable slaw. Drizzle Pure Infused Maple Gastrique around plate as garnish.
Recipe by Peter Dewar