Apple Maple Syrup Filling
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or vegetable oil
- 6 cooking apples, peeled, cored & cut in wedges
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) PURE Infused Lavender & Chai Maple Syrup
- Heat butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add apples and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add maple syrup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until apples are tender and caramelized.
- To assemble crêpes, place crêpes, nicest side down, on a work surface. Divide caramelized apple mixture among crêpes. Roll up and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Before serving, warm crêpes in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet or crêpe pan over medium heat. Grease pan with a small amount of butter or oil applied with a brush or paper towel.
- Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan, tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated. Cook over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes a side, or until golden brown.