This recipe makes a single serving healthy breakfast pudding naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons chia seeds*
- 1 tablespoon PURE Infused Lavender Chai Maple syrup
- a handful of fresh raspberries
*more chia results in a thicker pudding
- In a small bowl whisk together the almond milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup until thoroughly combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, add a handful of fresh raspberries and enjoy.
- For a smoother texture, just whip the chia pudding in the blender until silky just before serving.