- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ¼ cup PURE Maple Gastrique
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 small clove of garlic – finely minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
Makes enough marinade for approximately 1 lb of beef, chicken, or pork. Whisk together all of the ingredients and combine with the protein of your choice in a large ziplock bag and allow the mixture to marinate for at least 30 minutes (or up to a couple of hours) in the refrigerator before cooking.