A balance of seasonal spices and sweet maple enhance the pure flavours of local root vegetables.
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peeled carrot
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peeled parsnip
- 1 1/2 cups cubed peeled turnip
- 1 cup brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 cup radish cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Pure Infused Maple Syrup – Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place vegetables on baking sheet and be careful not to over crowd. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes until tender and golden, stirring every 10 minutes. Drizzle with Pure Infused Maple Syrup, before serving.
Recipe and Dish by Peter Dewar