From our Brand Ambassador Nancy Wu: An easy mix and bake recipe using PURE Infused Maple Lavender and Chai syrup. A handful of lavender buds added to the mixture make for an after dinner treat that’s a sweet, floral delight..
See more of Nancy’s reviews and recipes at Nomss.
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 2 large beaten eggs
- 2 teaspoons Pure Infused Maple Syrup Lavender and Chai
- 2 cups cubed Cinnamon Raisin Bread. (use Italian bread if you a can’t find cinnamon raisin bread) – Allow to stale overnight
- 1/4 butter, softened
- Handful Lavender buds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease 9 inch non-stick pan. Glass Pyrex container also works.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour over cubed bread and let sit to soak for 10 mins directly in pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and rest.
- Optional: Lace additional Pure Infused Maple Syrup Lavender and Chai syrup on top for added sweetness